I am a daughter-of-the-heavenly-Father with nothing to boast of except in the cross of Jesus Christ.
“God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Galatians 6:14).
“We will boast in the name of our Lord” (Psalm 20:7).
My interests and hobbies…
* Reading and studying God’s word is my greatest passion and what excites me most in life.
* Writing books on trials of faith having gone through the fire myself! I write to persuade, encourage, and to challenge but always with Scriptures to verify everything I say. I didn’t write the 2 edged sword – I just believe it!
* My blog where I post messages that the Lord places on my heart.
* Playing the piano, keyboard, & accordion.
* Keeping up with my 7 grandchildren.
* Keeping up with news to know how to pray and what to address in my writing.
* Contacting any T.V channel to complain about any blasphemy of the Lord.
*Sending cards, letters, books & emails to anyone in need of encouragement.
* Growing cacti as they need little care as we travel in ministry.
* Baking (especially with coconut flour).
* Walking. swimming, & getting some vitamin D whenever the sun shines! .
* Reading inspirational life-stories such as ‘The Little Woman’ (missionary to China Gladys Aylward), and also books on the Holocaust.
* Watching a classic or true movie.
* Worship music – my taste being: Helen Shapiro’s Messianic , Oslo choir, Songs Of Praise, Maranatha singers, Guy Penrod, The Cathedrals, Libera Angel voices, Lion of Judah, Don Moen.
* My Christian Agony Aunt column that I started because I have a burden for women going through a time of trial. My Christian Agony Aunt has blessed and helped many women of all ages where they have been able to share a problem or secret anonymously. www.christianagonyaunt.wordpress.com
Oh, I almost forgot! Looking after my husband, Chris – who blesses me with a cup of tea in bed every morning!
By the way… did you know the Bible speaks of how to have a FAT soul!?
I believe an ‘enlarged soul’ can help you overcome anything!
By the time you have finished reading The Skinny Soul you will know the size, health, and wealth of the most precious possession you have!
Keep your soul FAT and healthy.
My books: click heading ‘Christine’s books’
Contact Email: email@example.com
Visit my Christian Agony Aunt: www.christianagonyaunt.wordpress.com