I am Christine Smith-nee Middleton. I am married to Christopher Smith.
was brought up in a Christian home. My father was an Assembly of God minister. I married an Assembly of God minister. We toured the UK as evangelists, singing duets together accompanied by me playing a huge red accordion. My husband was the preacher, and I the children’s evangelist. We then became missionaries on receiving a dramatic and unusual call from the Lord to take the gospel to Gypsies living in the mountain caves in Almeria Spain, which was during the rule of the dictator General Franco. We went by faith and the unusual story of this call and our life with the gypsies can be read in my book Lost in Faith.
My interests and hobbies…
* God’s word is my greatest passion and what excites me most in life.
* Writing books on trials of faith having gone through the fire myself! I write to persuade, enlighten, and to give hope, but always with Scriptures to verify everything I say. I didn’t write the 2 edged sword – I just believe it!
* My blog where I post messages that the Lord places on my heart.
* My Christian Agony Aunt column. I started this because of a God-given burden I have for women going through a secret trial. My Christian Agony Aunt has blessed and helped many women of all ages where they have been able to share a problem anonymously. www.christianagonyaunt.wordpress.com
* Playing the piano, keyboard, & accordion.
* Keeping up with my 7 grandchildren.
* Keeping up with news to know how to pray and what to address in my writing.
* Contacting any T.V channel to complain about any blasphemy of the Lord.
- Sending cards, letters, & emails to anyone in need of encouragement.
* Growing cacti as they need little care as we travel in ministry.
* Baking (especially with coconut flour).
* Walking, swimming.
* Reading inspirational life-stories such as ‘The Little Woman’ (missionary to China Gladys Aylward), Amy Carmichael, and books on the Holocaust.
* Watching a classic or true life movie.
* Worship CDs – my taste being: Helen Shapiro’s Messianic; Oslo choir; Songs Of Praise; Maranatha singers; Guy Penrod; The Cathedrals; Libera Angel voices; Don Moen.
Oh, I almost forgot! Looking after my husband, Chris – who blesses me with a cup of tea in bed every morning!
By the way… did you know that the Bible speaks of how to have a FAT soul!?
I believe an ‘enlarged soul’ is what can see us through a time of trial – and also stop backsliding!
By the time you have finished reading my latest book The Skinny Soul you will know the size, health, and wealth of the most precious possession you have!
Keep your soul FAT and healthy.
My books: click heading ‘Christine’s books’
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my Christian Agony Aunt: www.christianagonyaunt.wordpress.com